- Boundary and garden Walls
- Stone patios and traditional paved drives
- Decorative animal blocks and housing
- Walled courtyard enclosures
- Brick built water features and ponds
Hardscaping gives that all important first impression of a home. We have an impressive portfolio of hardscaping projects completed over the recent years. Classical trends include reclaimed brick walls and water features, with country cottage planting. Contemporary trends include rendered and painted smooth walls and planting areas, all of which Jarvis & Tattam are experienced in completing. Jarvis & Tattam also have built and installed decorative and security driveway entrances and electric gates. Please see photos of completed projects.
Jarvis & Tattam are happy to help with any of your hardscaping requirements, please contact us to arrange a site survey to take place.